Are you looking for a new career opportunity utilizing your Tool and Die Shop experience? We are seeking an experienced Tool and Die Maker in North MO.
This is a Direct Hire Position with competitive benefits including:
Group Health Insurance, Group Dental Insurance, Group Employee Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
– 401(k) & profit-sharing plan with company match
– Paid holidays
– Paid vacation
Pay: $24 – $30/Hour
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:00am – 4:30pm, overtime on Friday/Saturday if necessary
The Tool & Die Shop Maker responsibilities will include:
- Reading and interpretation of tooling and machined part blue prints.
- Build & maintain progressive, form and blank dies.
- Build & maintain jigs, fixtures & gages.
- Program, set up and operate CNC mill would be beneficial & training could be provided
- Work overtime, as needed
- Preferred minimum 3-5 year experience
- Preferred understanding of all types of dies including deep draw, form, blank and progressive dies, as well as jigs, fixtures and gages.
- Time Management
- Advanced shop math skills
- Tool Steel knowledge
- Heat Treat knowledge
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required
Apply online at FlexibleStaffing.com, or call our office at 660-646-4000 for more information.
Flexible Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Flexible Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.