We are seeking motivated candidates for a Warehouse position. This position will require picking orders and cutting fabric.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of material cutting, sewing, upholstery, and foam assembly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, proactive and able to complete tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Work in a safe and professional manner and able to get along with others.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations and housekeeping guidelines.
- General housekeeping, maintenance, and organization
- Cutting fabric
- Additional duties as required by supervision
- Insurance coverage available – medical, dental, vision, life
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for Flexible Staffing career opportunities, and upcoming events!
Apply online at FlexibleStaffing.com, then call our office at 660-646-4000 to schedule interview.
Flexible Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Flexible Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.