We are currently accepting applications for qualified Warehouse / Production Workers in Chillicothe, MO.
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures.
- Produce all products with minimal breakage and acceptable levels of quality
- Inspect all product to ensure it meets quality expectations prior to forwarding to the next operator
- Proper methods in all production areas.
- Communicate supply material levels.
- Maintain plant safety.
- Maintain and proper use of production equipment.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Provide back up support for other duties as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Must be able to lift heavy weight repeatedly
- Good with time management and pays attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Must be reliable
Insurance coverage available – medical, dental, vision, life
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Flexible Staffing career opportunities, and upcoming events!
Apply online at FlexibleStaffing.com, then call our office at 660-646-4000 to schedule an interview.
Flexible Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Flexible Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.